Stress. It’s something we find everyday in any place that we go. Here’s a list of some of the Top Stressful Occupations (in no specific order):
- Doctors, Nurses and other Medical Staff
- Management (at all levels) Senior, Middle, Team Managers
- You work for (or with) unhelpful or unkind people.
- Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters and all First Responders
- 911 Dispatchers
- Military Personnel And their Families
- Social Workers
- People in Sensitive Positions (Intelligence Community, Elected Positions, etc)
- Single Parents who Juggle Jobs and Family
- Truck Drivers
- Bus Drivers
- Pilots, Flight Attendants and Air Traffic Controllers
- Customer Service / Help Desk Personnel
- You’re a normal, everyday person working their way through life.
Here are just some of the many negative affects of stress:
- Trouble Sleeping / Over Sleeping
- Digestive Problems
- Skin Problems
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Heart Palpitations / Chest Pain
- Loss of appetite / Over eating
- Neck and Back Pain
- Jaw Pain / Broken Teeth from Clenching
- Dizzy Spells / Nausea
- Frequent Urination
- Nail Biting
- Increased Moodiness and Frequent Crying
- Difficulty Concentrating and Remembering Things
- Easily Annoyed or Quick to Anger
- Loss of Confidence and Hope for the Future
- Over 50% of all lost work days are due to stress.
- Up to 80% of all Industrial Accidents are due to stress.
- Up to 90% of all visits to Primary Care Physicians are due to stress.
Okay…So we see where stress can come from and what it can do to a normal healthy person if not addressed. What can you do about it? The answer is simple: Take Control of it. “But…I‘m stressed and can’t control anything right now”, you say. Well, that’s where we can team up work TOGETHER to build your confidence and remove the affects of the world around you. Just because you live in a stressful world, it doesn’t mean you have to let the world make you stressful.
Most often the way you feel today is not because of today’s circumstances. Your response and beliefs that make you feel nervous or afraid are the result of some seed that was planted way back in your history somewhere. Through a series of stress management processes, we can often locate that seed and virtually “unplant it” allowing you to know with confidence when challenges come, you are more capable to address it and avoid negative health impacts.
Here are some of the many benefits you can receive by taking control of your life:
- Feel Healthier
- Look Better (As your stress decreases, your health increases, refreshing your skin and hair.)
- Think Clearer
- Feel Happier and less apt to become irritable
- Achieve goals
- Receive more Positive Recognition (As You Feel Positive, People Treat You More Positively.)
- Accomplish More (Instead of concentrating on problems, You CAN focus on the Positive and Get More things Done.)
- Sense Inner Peace
- Become More Patient
- Become More Promotable (As noted above – When You are Positive, People treat You Positively.)
- Sleep Better
- Find Yourself Contributing to Other’s Well Being and Making a Positive Difference in the World.
Let’s Schedule a Session Today and Get Your Life on Track Today.